If you’re on the lookout for a new portable charger to accompany your iPhone 8 Plus, we’ve got some recommendations. Our experts have hand-picked this list of best options that are either inexpensive or offer great value for money.
The “portable charger for iphone 8 plus” is a portable charger. It allows you to charge your iPhone 8 Plus without having to plug it into the wall.
The PowerBank Guide is made possible by the contributions of its readers. We may get an affiliate commission if you purchase anything after clicking on one of our links.
The iPhone 8 Plus has a battery capacity of 2675 mAh, which is more than any previous iPhone. The iPhone 8+ and 8 are also the first iPhones to support fast charging, which means they can be charged from zero to 55 percent in 30 minutes with a USB-C to Lightning connector and an 18-watt or higher USB-C fast-charging adapter. Apple did, however, provide a sluggish Apple 5-watt adapter with the iPhone 8+. The finest portable chargers for iPhone 8 Plus support USB-C PD rapid charging. The top fast-charging power banks for the iPhone 8 Plus are listed below.
For iPhone 8 Plus, the best premium slim fast-charging power bank is
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 USB-C PD 18-Watt Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 USB-C PD 18-Watt
(There’s also a 20-watt variant)
Anker makes some of the greatest iPhone power banks. With a weight of only 6.8 oz (192 grams) and dimensions of 5.8 x 2.8 x.55 inches, PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is the company’s newest lightweight and premium 18-watt USB-C portable charger (14 x 7 x 1.5 cm). In roughly 30 minutes, the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD can charge the iPhone 8 Plus from zero to 55 percent.
The portable charger’s 10000 mAh battery capacity can completely charge the iPhone 8 Plus more than twice.
The power bank’s 18-watt USB-C PD charging function can also charge other recent iPhones with a USB-C to Lightning connection, including the iPhone 12 series, 11, 11 Pro/Max, 8, X, XR, XS, and XS Max. Most recent Android phones (Samsung S/Note, all Pixels, etc.) can be charged from zero to 50 percent in 30-40 minutes. It also offers 2.4 amp (12 watt) charging, allowing the power bank to quickly charge older iPhones (6, 6s, 7, 7 Plus) from zero to 50% in around 40 minutes. It takes 50-55 minutes to charge previous Android phones to the same level.
Any USB-C PD fast charger with an output of 18 watts or more, such as a Macbook charger or an iPad Pro 2021/2020/18 charger, will charge the portable charger in around 4 hours. It may also be charged in 12 hours using a typical Apple iPhone 8 Plus charger and a USB-A to USB-C connector.
To use this power bank to fast-charge your iPhone 8+, you’ll need a USB-C to Lightning connector. You’ll receive 12-watt speed with a standard Lightning cord. A USB-C PD fast-charger is also needed to charge the power bank in 4 hours. A USB-C converter is a wise buy since iPhones no longer come with a power adapter. It will also charge your iPhone 8+ at three times the speed of the Apple 8+ adapter (5-watt).
Anker’s PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is the world’s thinnest USB-C power bank, and it’s ideal for the newest iPhones.
The PowerCore Slim 10000 18-watt USB-C PD offers two charging ports: a USB-C connector and a standard USB port, allowing it to charge two phones at modest rates concurrently. It will charge the iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone 12/11/XR at its fastest supported charging speed with the USB-C port, or any earlier iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 7 Plus, etc. at its fastest supported charging speed through the other port.
Please note that the PowerCore Slim 10000 18-watt now comes in a 20-watt variant from Anker. Apple iPhones from iPhone 12 onwards, as well as iPads and other devices from 2021 forward, offer slightly quicker 20-watt charging. The 18-watt version will also work with the newest iPhones and iPads.)
- With a weight of just 6.8 oz, it’s one of the lightest 18-watt USB-C power banks on the market (200 grams)
- High-end construction
- Provides two full charges for the iPhone 8 Plus
- It takes roughly 30 minutes to charge the iPhone 8 Plus from zero to 55 percent.
- In 30 minutes, fast charge the newest iPhones and iPads from 0% to 50%-60%.
- Supports 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery (PD) and 2.4-amp charging
- Two charging ports (USB-C and conventional USB) allow the power bank to simultaneously charge two devices.
- A 18-watt USB-C PD charger takes 3.5 hours to recharge.
Best Power Bank for iPhone 8 Plus with Lightning Input that Charges Quickly (Runner-Up)
ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C 18-watt
ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C PD is a premium thin and future-proof fast-charging 18-watt USB-C PD portable charger for iPhone 8 Plus that comes with both USB-C and micro-USB input from ZMI, which is connected with the world’s biggest phone producer Xiaomi. This means you may use an old micro-USB Android converter or one of the new USB-C fast-charging adapters to charge it.
In around 30 minutes, the power bank will charge the iPhone 8 Plus from zero to 55 percent. Apart from the iPhone 8 Plus, the ZMI 10000 PD can also charge the iPhone 12 series, 11, 11 Pro/Max, 8, X, XR, XS, XS Max, and other recent iPhones. It can also fast-charge almost all recent Android phones, including the Samsung S/Note and others. It can completely charge large-screen iPhones and the newest Android phones at least twice.
The 10000 mAh battery capacity of the ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C PD can charge your iPhone 8 Plus approximately three times. Any 18+ watt USB-C fast-charger will fully recharge the power bank in under 4 hours.
Most recent iPhones (12/11 series, X, XS, XR, etc.) and most recent Android phones (Samsung S/Note, Pixels, etc.) may be charged with the ZMI 10000 PD.
The power bank has a USB-C dual-purpose input/output connector as well as a standard USB charging port. It also contains a micro-USB input connector, so it can be charged with either a USB-C or a micro-USB cable. The portable charger also features a built-in ‘low current charging mode,’ which gives electricity to low-battery-capacity devices of less than 60 mA.
This battery bank is pocket sized, weighing under 7oz (200 grams) and measuring 5.5 inch x 2.8 inch x 0.6 inch in size.
PD Pros ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C ZMI PowerPack 10000 USB-C ZMI
- Almost three times the charge of an iPhone 8 Plus
- In roughly 30 minutes, an 18w USB-C PD fast-charger would charge the iPhone 8 Plus from zero to 55 percent.
- All new iPhones (12/11 series, 8, 8+, X, XR, XS, XS Max, etc.) have a quick charge.
- Almost all recent Android phones (Samsung S/Note/A, Pixels, etc.) support fast charging.
- Both 18-watt USB-C PD and QuickCharge 3.0 are supported.
- With a thickness of.55 inch, it’s easy to carry in your pocket.
- Priced reasonably
- Micro-USB or USB-C cable may be used to charge it.
- Charging at a low current
- Two cables are included: a USB-A to USB-C cable and a USB-C/USb-C cable.
- A 24-month warranty is included.
- Fabric with a high-end finish
Portable Charger with High Capacity and Quick Charging for iPhone 8 Plus and iPads
AmazonBasics USB-C PD 20000
The AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD is a high-capacity, fast-charging portable charger designed specifically for the iPhone 8 Plus. It’s a versatile power bank that works with both 18-watt USB-C Power Delivery for the newest iPhones and Samsung/Pixel/Moto Android phones.
It offers 18-watt USB-C PD charging, which can quickly charge the iPhone 8 Plus from 0% to 55% in around 30 minutes. The AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD’s 20000 mAh battery capacity means it can fully charge the iPhone 8 Plus five times!
The AmazonBasics 20000 PD quickly charges the iPhone 8+ and newer iPads/iPhones.
The power bank features three connectors – one USB-C and two USB – and may be charged through USB-C. The USB-C connector may be used to charge the power bank or to charge mobile devices. Any USB-C PD wall charger with an output of 18 watts or greater will recharge it in roughly 6 hours. You can also fast-charge it using a Macbook USB-C charger or an iPad Pro 2021/2020/2018 charger.
The AmazonBasics 20000 USB-C PD weighs 14 oz (390 grams) and is 6.98 x 2.71 x 0.97 inches in size (17.7 x 6.9 x 2.5 cm).
- Supports both 18-watt USB-C PD and 2.4-amp charging.
- The iPhone 8 Plus’s large battery capacity allows for five complete charges.
- In just 30 minutes, it charges the iPhone 8 Plus from zero to 55 percent.
- All new iPhones (12 series, 11, 11 Pro/Max, 8, X, XR, XS, XS Max, etc.) have a quick charge.
- Fast-charges all recent Android phones, including the Samsung S21, S20, S20+, and the Pixel 5/4/3.
- Charges immediately from a USB-C port
- The Apple charger for the 8 Plus recharges in roughly 12 hours and the 18-watt USB-C PD charger in only 6 hours.
- With a weight of about 14 oz, it’s not too heavy.
- There are three charging ports: one USB-C and two USB-A.
- There is no USB-C to USB-C cable included in the package.
Best Fast-Charging High-Capacity Power Bank for iPhone 8 Plus and Macbooks
45-watt PD ZMI 20000
With a maximum PD output of 45 watts, the ZMI 20000 45-watt PD is one of the most high-output power banks for iPhone 8 Plus. It can now charge not only the newest iPhones (12, 11, 11 Pro/Max, 8 Plus, XS, XR, etc.) and Android phones (Samsung S/Note/A series), but also the Macbook Pro or Macbook Air at fast charging rates.
The power bank charges the iPhone 8 Plus at a rate of zero to 55 percent in around 30 minutes using an 18-watt USB-C PD port. The ZMI 20000 45-watt PD charger is capable of charging your iPhone 8 Plus five times. It nearly fully charges the Macbook Air 2021 on a full charge.
A 45-watt USB-C PD wall charger, such as those found in Macbook Air or Macbook Pro chargers, would completely recharge the ZMI 20000 45-watt PD in around 4 hours. It may also be charged by a micro-USB connector.
The ZMI 20000 45-watt PD charger can charge the iPhone 8 Plus five times from zero to 100%.
The ZMI 20000 45-watt PD’s two output ports – one USB-C and one conventional USB – enable it to charge two devices at once.
The ZMI 20000 45-watt PD weighs around 14.1 oz (398 grams) and is 6.3 x 3.0 x 0.9 inches, which is an acceptable size for such a large portable charger.
- Macbooks can get up to 45 watts of USB-PD rapid charging.
- In around 30 minutes, the iPhone 8 Plus (and other recent iPhones) will go from zero to 50 percent charge.
- The iPhone 8 Plus’s 20000 mAh battery will charge it five times from zero to 100%.
- All new iPhones/iPads may be charged from 0% to 50%-60% in 30 minutes.
- With 18-watt and greater USB-C PD, it quickly charges most recent Android phones, including the Samsung S/Note.
- Any 45-watt USB-C PD wall charger will completely charge it in around 4 hours.
- It may also be charged with a micro-USB cable.
Watch This Video-
The “best wireless power bank for iphone” is a device that can charge your phone wirelessly. It is important to have one of these devices as they are portable and convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best charger for iPhone 8 plus?
A: The Anker PowerPort 10 is the best charger for iPhone 8 plus.
Which power bank is best for iPhone 8?
A: The power bank is an electronic device and can be affected by the quality of the battery. A lithium-ion battery offers a longer lifespan but you may have to spend more money on it than a nickel-metal hydride battery.
How many Mah does it take to charge an iPhone 8 plus?
A: If youre talking about the battery, then it takes 8 Mah to charge an iPhone 8 plus.
- best portable charger for iphone x
- apple power bank
- best portable charger for iphone 8
- iphone 8 power bank
- anker power bank